HEPA Corporation Terms and Conditions of Use
The website seeks to protect its users and customers. Attempts to pay for products with illegal payments will be reported to authorities. In the course of investigation, criminal prosecution is possible.
Using Our Websites
We May Make Changes to Our Terms and Conditions
HEPA Corporation may update or revise our Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the revised version here on our website. Check back for updates.
Trademarks and Copyrights.
The graphics, text, and all content displayed on the website are the property of HEPA Corporation and are protected by trademark, copyright or other laws and may not be downloaded or used for any purpose except with written permission of HEPA Corporation. Logos, trade names and service marks displayed on the sites may be registered or unregistered marks of our affiliates. Unauthorized use may result in prosecution.
Linking to Our Sites’ Pages
Written permission must first be obtained from HEPA Corporation prior to placing any link to any page, graphic or other content on the website. Displaying any material from the site inside a frame or similar means is prohibited. Links must comply with current regulations.
In the event you upload a graphic or enter a review, comment or any other material into an interactive area of the website, you are responsible for that content and you use that area at your own risk. The websites does not endorse or approve of nor is it responsible for or obligated in any way regarding any content supplied by users. By using the interactive areas, you represent that you have the right to do so and that your content does not violate any laws or rights and is not libelous or inappropriate. The website may remove and reject user content without notice.
The website makes every attempt to provide only accurate information on the site, without corruption or modification caused by software or development issues. However, the site does not guarantee that the content is error-free. The site reserves the right to make corrections whenever necessary and appropriate without notice. Product pricing and shipping costs may change without notice. Photos may be replaced and product information may change.
The website is used at your own risk. Products are provided as is with applicable warranties of the manufacturer.
If you encounter a problem with the use of the website, please advise HEPA Corporation of such a problem. If you encounter a problem or defect with a product, please advise HEPA Corporation and in accordance with warranty provisions, you may be able to seek a return and refund in accordance with HEPA Corporation’s policy for same.
At any time, you or HEPA or the website may deactivate your account or use of the websites. You are responsible for any orders that you place or charges that you incur before terminating your association with the website. HEPA Corpooration may modify or close temporarily or permanently, the website or any portion thereof without notice.
The aircleaningmachines.com site is intended for non-commercial use. However, HEPA Corporation reserves the right to sell through standard distribution channels to resellers, or to prohibit same. HEPA Corporation also reserves the right to introduce a maximum quantity available for purchase to any customers using the same account, credit card or ship-to address and will notify the purchaser if such a limit is utilized.
Returns and Refunds Policy
The website offers a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your purchase, when the product is returned by you in the condition in which it was received. Once a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number is obtained from HEPA Corporation, an email with a subject line of “Return” must be received by HEPA Corporation prior to the shipment’s arrival at HEPA Corporation.
- Please contact Customer Service either by calling 714 630-5700 or by emailing us at the email address shown at the bottom of this page, to arrange for your product return within ten (10) calendar days from the date you receive it. Provide your name, packing slip or invoice number and a reason for your return.
- Pack the product in its original box. If the original box is not available, locate a suitable shipping container and use sufficient packaging to assure no shipping damage will occur.
- Your return should be in good condition and all accessories, printed materials and other originally enclosed items returned with it. Printed materials should be un-marked. Items damaged because of misuse will incur a fee to enable us to restore the product to a saleable state. We reserve the right to deduct this fee from your refund.
- HEPA Corporation will pay the return shipping fee if you ship via standard UPS Ground. Your return must be shipped within one week after notifying us.
- Please insure your return as HEPA Corporation takes no responsibility for theft of the package or damage resulting during return shipping.
- Once your package is received at HEPA Corporation, our staff will inspect it and if it has been shipped according to our above terms, we will issue a credit to the same credit card account used for your purchase.
- We will not issue a refund for returned products that do not meet our terms and conditions for Returns and Refunds.
The terms and conditions outlined herein represent the entire agreement between you and HEPA Corporation with regard to the website and supersedes all previous agreements, proposals and communications. Only modifications made by HEPA Corporation will be effective, unless the agreement is signed by both parties.
We may update our Terms and Conditions at any time and without advance notice in an effort to assure that our practices remain relevant and legally compliant. The date of revision will appear on the document.
3071 E. Coronado Street
Anaheim, CA 92806-2698
Phone: 714 630-5700