HEPA Corporation Terms and Conditions of Use
Last Updated: June 28, 2018
The website seeks to protect its users and customers. Attempts to pay for products with illegal payments will be reported to authorities. In the course of investigation, criminal prosecution is possible.
Using Our Websites
Trademarks and Copyrights
The graphics, text, and all content displayed on the website are the property of HEPA Corporation and are protected by trademark, copyright or other laws and may not be downloaded or used for any purpose except with written permission of HEPA Corporation. Logos, trade names and service marks displayed on the sites may be registered or unregistered marks of our affiliates. Unauthorized use may result in prosecution.
Linking to Our Sites’ Pages
Written permission must first be obtained from HEPA Corporation prior to placing any link to any page, graphic or other content on the website. Displaying any material from the site inside a frame or similar means is prohibited. Links must comply with current regulations.
In the event you enter a review, comment or any other material into an interactive area of the website, you are responsible for that content and you use that area at your own risk. The website does not endorse or approve of nor is it responsible for or obligated in any way regarding any content supplied by users. By using the interactive areas, you represent that you have the right to do so and that your content does not violate any laws or rights and is not libellous or inappropriate. The website may remove and reject user content without notice.
The website makes every attempt to provide only accurate information on the site, without corruption or modification caused by software or development issues. However, the site does not guarantee that the content is error-free. The site reserves the right to make corrections whenever necessary and appropriate without notice. Product pricing and shipping costs may change without notice. Photos may be replaced and product information may change.
The website is used at your own risk. Products are provided as is with applicable warranties of the manufacturer.
We are not responsible or liable in any manner for any user generated content. Although we include strict provisions regarding user generated content in these Terms and Conditions, we do not control and are not responsible for what users post on or through our site and are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful, infringing or otherwise objectionable or illegal user generated content you may encounter on our site or in connection with your use of our site.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws we, on behalf of our directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, licensors and service providers, exclude and disclaim liability for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, general, special, punitive incidental or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties; or other losses of any kind or character, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site or any web site with which it is linked, or any merchandise available on our site. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data backup and virus checking as you consider necessary. This limitation of liability applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or any other basis.
You are responsible for any orders that you place or charges that you incur before terminating your association with the website. HEPA Corporation may modify or close temporarily or permanently, the website or any portion thereof without notice.
The aircleaningmachines.com site is intended for non-commercial use. However, HEPA Corporation reserves the right to sell through standard distribution channels to resellers, or to prohibit same. HEPA Corporation also reserves the right to introduce a maximum quantity available for purchase to any customers using the same account, credit card or ship-to address and will notify the purchaser if such a limit is utilized.
Returns and Refunds Policy
The website offers a 30 day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your purchase, when the product is returned by you in the condition in which it was received. Once a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number is obtained from HEPA Corporation, an email with a subject line of “Return” must be received by HEPA Corporation prior to the shipment’s arrival at HEPA Corporation.
- Please contact Customer Service either by calling 714 630-5700 or by emailing us at the email address shown at the bottom of this page, to arrange for your product return within thirty (30) calendar days from the date you receive it. Provide your name, packing slip or invoice number and a reason for your return.
- Pack the product in its original box. If the original box is not available, locate a suitable shipping container and use sufficient packaging to assure no shipping damage will occur.
- Your return should be in good condition and all accessories, printed materials and other originally enclosed items returned with it. Printed materials should be un-marked. Items damaged because of misuse will incur a fee to enable us to restore the product to a saleable state. We reserve the right to deduct this fee from your refund.
- HEPA Corporation will pay the return shipping fee if you ship via standard UPS Ground. Your return must be shipped within one week after notifying us.
- Please insure your return as HEPA Corporation takes no responsibility for theft of the package or damage resulting during return shipping.
- Once your package is received at HEPA Corporation, our staff will inspect it and if it has been shipped according to our above terms, we will issue a credit to the same credit card account used for your purchase.
- We will not issue a refund for returned products that do not meet our terms and conditions for Returns and Refunds.
The terms and conditions outlined herein represent the entire agreement between you and HEPA Corporation with regard to the website and supersede all previous agreements, proposals and communications. Only modifications made by HEPA Corporation will be effective, unless the agreement is signed by both parties.
Updates to this Terms and Conditions of Use
We may update this Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you a notification). We encourage you to review the Terms and Conditions of Use whenever you access our website or otherwise interact with us to stay informed about our information practices.
3071 E. Coronado Street
Anaheim, CA 92806-2698
Phone: 714 630-5700
M-F, 8 am to 5 pm Pacific Time